welcome


Everything you say hits me like a bullet
so jus Sh00t me in the head and end my misery

the emo




my death will

Get me a simple burial, thanks a lot


calendar

Date of Death:To be confirmed when the time comes

into my ear





aquaintance

2H'08
3A'09
AllOy
Belle
Desmond
Jacinth
Joy
Jun Ming
Mandy
Rachel Frog
Sheena
Sherrie
The APNNs
Vanessa
WenMin:D
Yan Jun
Zi Qin
credit

layout} !stinkitup
font} dafonts.com
image} !stinkitup
brushes} adobe photoshop 7.0
the emo doll} drawn on paint by !stinkitup


and he dies

Saturday, September 5, 2009

After these 12 months, i asked myself, what have I been waiting for? Am I just clinging onto the feeling that might had already faded away? I cannot tell. Is what I'm doing normal in the first place? Everything matters to me, but does anyone know how it truly feels to be helpless? Maybe yes, maybe no. Either way, its time for me to make up my mind. Birthday is coming... I'll give away my last gift, and throw away all those precious memories.

theEMOdied @ 10:26 PM!!